1 Collegiate student life involvement
Collegiate Aravaca Madrid aims to help talented students who will be studying in Madrid to offer them the best accommodation and university living experience. The award consists of a limited number of scholarships to cover part of the cost of the accommodation at Collegiate Aravaca Madrid and is open to National Students and Erasmus Exchange Students
2 Who can apply?
Collegiate Aravaca Madrid Scholarships are available for:
- National Students in full time education
- European Union Erasmus exchange full time students (semester scholarship – (see details in terms & conditions)”
- Please see all application criteria in the Terms & Conditions
3 European Student – Erasmus Scholarship value – 2nd Semester 2018-19
Collegiate Aravaca Madrid will take a % of the cost of the accommodation in charge:
- Bronze Room – ca. 792€ per month (i.e. 180€ per week – Non-sponsored accommodation cost: 1.048,67€ per month) for 22 weeks
4 How to apply?
- Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions
- Fill in the application form
- Please compose a personal statement of no more than 500 words, which should state your motivation and key strengths to study in Madrid and outline what makes you an outstanding candidate and why you would need help to achieve your goal whether it is for economic or familial circumstances, emulation with your pairs, commute issues or personal difficulties. You might also outline the contribution you will make to the Collegiate Aravaca Madrid Community as a member of this student community and what you expect to gain from living in Aravaca Madrid and studying in Madrid.